Chic Reads




































I have been trying to ignore the feeling that I might be coming down with something in the hope that it would go away but no such luck.  Since I am a little under the weather, I thought I would ask you to do more of the work today. 

Tory Burch recently posted a fun feature on her blog entitled Tastemaker's Summer Reading List which I loved. Each tastemaker gave an example of the "Book I'm Reading Now", "Book that Changed My Life", and "Book I Give as a Gift." I loved reading their responses and I hope she doesn't mind if I borrow her idea today! I'll start it off and then I want to hear your answers!  Those of you who only read my posts in an email or reader will have to come back to the blog and check out what everyone is reading and giving! 

Book I'm Reading Now: I always feel like I'm reading nine books at once but Parisians: An Adventure History of Paris is the one currently sitting on my nightstand.

Book that Changed My Life: Beverly Cleary and Judy Bloom changed my life growing up but the two books that really changed my life were The Catcher in The Rye and The Secret History by Donna Tart. 

Book I Give as a Gift: I Love Your Style by Amanda Brooks is what I'm giving to my fashion friends. 

Now it's your turn! 


N.B. I found the image of the bookshelves on I Suwannee but there was no designer credited.  If anyone knows who designed this room, please let me know!  Thanks!

Check out this stream