Dining by Design

I am always inspired by non-professional interior designer David Jimenez so it was funny for him to tell me he was inspired by a photo that he saw on my blog. A photo of Tinsley Mortimer no less! David loved the photo and decided to use orange, turquoise and chocolate brown as the colors for his Dining by Design table for the fundraiser for DIFFA Kansas City.

Here is Tinsley in all her glory in her new Upper East Side New York home.

David's table was really a room with "richly colored walls, eclectic artwork and lush flowers that gave the space a luxe yet bohemian vibe that made it a magical evening." Makes me wish I lives in Kansas City!

The whole table looked like it glowed!

What I didn't know is that Dining by Design was founded in Kansas City over fifteen years ago and has become the signature event for DIFFA chapters nationwide. I guess New York isn't the center of the universe after all!

My favorite part of the room is all the amazing art! I might have to see if any of it is for sale somewhere!

Orange, brown and blue are some of my favorite colors and they couldn't look more perfect than they do here!

David (second from the left) and all his chic friends at the Dining by Design event last weekend. Could they be any more good looking? (Note to self: get teeth whitened before visiting Kansas City next month!) David has such a great eye and fabulous design sense that I'm blown away by all that he does! And he's a sweetheart to boot! Kansas City sure is one lucky town!

Check out this stream