skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Fantastic Decor
Ikea desk with flight simulator
At Home with Gwyneth Paltrow - Part One
Fitted dishwasher for the Udden
a train in your coffee table
steffen builds a model train inside his ikea coffee table, vinninga.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Check out this stream
Blog Archive
►
2013
(127)
►
May
(127)
►
2012
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2011
(325)
►
March
(38)
►
February
(141)
►
January
(146)
►
2010
(1372)
►
December
(146)
►
November
(127)
►
October
(140)
►
September
(110)
►
August
(113)
►
July
(103)
►
June
(126)
►
May
(126)
►
April
(111)
►
March
(97)
►
February
(90)
►
January
(83)
►
2009
(952)
►
December
(83)
►
November
(78)
►
October
(84)
►
September
(80)
►
August
(78)
►
July
(95)
►
June
(79)
►
May
(82)
►
April
(75)
►
March
(73)
►
February
(79)
►
January
(66)
▼
2008
(726)
►
December
(73)
►
November
(70)
►
October
(77)
►
September
(67)
►
August
(59)
►
July
(63)
▼
June
(54)
Soane Ranger
DMX controlled bookcase
We're Not in Kansas Anymore
Weekend Project #2: Go fly kite!
Make a compact banquette from kitchen cabinets
Kansas City Here I Come!
Good looking Gronos
Get creative with lighting!
The Butler's Pantry
New York Minute
Being sick SUCKS.
Masculine Weekend Retreat
Bathroom towel rack and toiletries shelf hack
Decorating is Exhausting!
Vestby light filter panels
More than 15 Pieces of FLAIR!
The Tao of Steve
Weekend Project #1: Hack a Lego table
a touch of faux
Weekend Retreat
Hackeas: Quick and cheap to the rescue
Thank you!
Cut corners for a corner desk
The Heights
Hide your CDs
Bachelor Pad Update: Making Progress
Ceramic tiles to the rescue
Minnie Dresses
Happy Father's Day!
Customize your lamps!
Burke Decor
Bedroom series #5: Room dividers for your bedroom
Bedroom series #4: What to do with odd shaped rooms?
Traditional Minimalism
Bedroom series #3: Bedside tables to complete the ...
Hostess with the Mostess
Bedroom series #2: Bedposts can be hacked too
"Hot Town Summer in the City"
Bedroom series #1: Kid's bedroom is the place to p...
Nantucket Light
These are a few of my favorite stores...
a train in your coffee table
Bon Weekend!
a charging station to organise your gadgets
No. 1 bang for the buck.
Water Colors
salvage an old fjord dresser
Linda Banks' Iris Hill
Map Quest
double up your work space
In Memoriam: Yves Saint Laurent 1936-2008
ikeahacker is ...
malm room divider
Opposites Attract
►
May
(45)
►
April
(54)
►
March
(52)
►
February
(51)
►
January
(61)
►
2007
(530)
►
December
(47)
►
November
(51)
►
October
(64)
►
September
(76)
►
August
(68)
►
July
(44)
►
June
(36)
►
May
(26)
►
April
(41)
►
March
(28)
►
February
(28)
►
January
(21)
►
2006
(137)
►
December
(14)
►
November
(22)
►
October
(15)
►
September
(19)
►
August
(22)
►
July
(25)
►
June
(20)
►
1998
(6)
►
October
(6)
Popular Posts
XOXO
My heart's in the right place. I know, 'cuz I hid it there. ...
Waste not the flatpack boxes
Simona and Flavius put the flatpack packaging to good use. The idea occurred to me me when we returned from Ikea with several packages and a...
Chic Reads
I have been trying to ignore the feeling that I might be coming down with something in the hope that it would go away but no such luck. Sin...
Trofast changing table
No need to buy an expensive changing table. Just top a Trofast shelving unit with a changing table pad, just like how Beth and Shelli did t...
Lack Scrabble table
Materials: Lack coffee table Description: I had read guides on how to do this on a few websites, but the laminate surface of the Lack table...
Queen-size MALM Murphy Hack
Materials: Queen size IKEA MALM bed, 1 8x4 sheet of wood, nails, hammer, 2 70 lb bags concrete, gate hinges, fishing line Description: 1. ...
From Sweden to Morocco
Materials: Erslev rug in light green Description: I created a stencil by tracing a Moroccan tile shape onto a piece of card stock and cutti...
Fall is here? It's 84 degrees outside!
Ohhhh I love, adore, can't get enough of fall. Love it love it LOVE. IT. Usually, I get so excited about this season that I have pulled ...
Mix it up!
I'm not sure which is worse, my obsession with House and Garden or my obsession with Domino. I think Domino edges out H and G because ...
Ralph Lauren for the Ladies
The biggest buzz this weekend was about the new Ralph Lauren boutique that opened on Madison Avenue. Located across the street from his al...