Bob Collins at Todd Romano

It's funny when an answer to one of your questions falls in your lap. I've been trying to find out who represents Bob Collins & Sons in New York and just I found out that Todd Romano has recently started carrying the line of fabulous fabrics and wallpapers. You might not know the name Bob Collins but I can bet you've seen the wallpapers used in rooms by the some of the top interior designers as seen below. It was so much fun to be able to check out all the patterns in person and even though none of them seem right for any of my current projects I will definitely be filing them away for a future project! They are really fabulous and you should check them out too!


Bamboo Birds as used by Albert Hadley

Bamboo Birds as used by Kelly Wearstler

Chinese Lattice as used by Kelly Wearstler

Chinese Lattice as used by Meg Braff

Chinese Lattice as used by Kelly Wearstler

Check out this stream