Chic Soiree and Spring at Ralph Lauren

I had intended to post these photos of the new spring Ralph Lauren Home rooms at the Ladies Mansion yesterday but my computer had other ideas.  It actually worked out perfectly because now I can not only post photos of the gorgeous rooms but tell you about the chic soiree I attended there last night.  Ralph Lauren, the man and the store, graciously hosted a lovely cocktail party to celebrate editor in chief Margaret Russell and the new Architectural Digest and it was definitely the party of the year so far.

Not only was everyone in the design world of New York in attendance but many came from out of town to celebrate with Margaret.  Some of the attendees included Charlotte Moss, looking beautiful in black Ralph Rucci; legendary decorator Mario Buatta; architect Richard Meier; Jesse Carrier, who as I suspected will be decorating Jay Fielden's new office at Town & Country magazine; chic party planner and shop owner Antony Todd, Suzanne Kasler, the sweetest designer ever in town from Atlanta; Darryl Carter in from Washington, DC; and Nathan Turner from Los Angeles.  I did not get to meet Nathan when I was in LA last year so it was a treat to finally meet him in New York.  His new design reality show will debut this spring on Bravo and I can't wait to watch.  My friend Jessica and I couldn't let style icon Iris Apfel pass us by without telling her how much we love her style and I couldn't resist telling ZezĂ© how much I love his flowers.  I think a field trip to his shop is in order soon. 

So, I can tell you a good time was had by all especially since my head is still pounding today.  But more importantly, make sure you stop by the 4th floor of new ladies Ralph Lauren mansion to check out the gorgeous new spring collections for Ralph Lauren Home.  It's like visiting the chicest home where you can actually buy everything you see.  What could be better than that?!  Bon Weekend!



































Photos by Heather Clawson for Habitually Chic

Check out this stream