How Come I Didn't Know About This?!

I went out in the rain today to pick up the new Vogue and look for Domino, which I knew wouldn't be there but that didn't stop my from looking anyway. (Note to self...wear shorter jeans the next time it rains.) What I did find though was the new Spring/Summer issue of Vogue Living. It was a pleasant surprise although it's so thin that it looks like something that should have been mailed to subscribers along with regular Vogue. Word on the street is that Anna Wintour isn't happy with the magazine and I don't blame her. It's a disappointing mess of more postage stamp size photos and boring spreads that continue to not live up to the precedence set by the spectacular premier issue. Come on Vogue! You have access to the best of the best! Get it together!

Check out this stream