skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Fantastic Decor
My nekked kitchen windows
Mud Room Lockers from 2 Kilby's
one wardrobe, three looks
Spring has Finally Sprung in New York!
It was the most gorgeous Saturday in New York with signs of spring popping up everywhere! Woo hoo!
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Check out this stream
Blog Archive
►
2013
(127)
►
May
(127)
►
2012
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2011
(325)
►
March
(38)
►
February
(141)
►
January
(146)
►
2010
(1372)
►
December
(146)
►
November
(127)
►
October
(140)
►
September
(110)
►
August
(113)
►
July
(103)
►
June
(126)
►
May
(126)
►
April
(111)
►
March
(97)
►
February
(90)
►
January
(83)
►
2009
(952)
►
December
(83)
►
November
(78)
►
October
(84)
►
September
(80)
►
August
(78)
►
July
(95)
►
June
(79)
►
May
(82)
►
April
(75)
►
March
(73)
►
February
(79)
►
January
(66)
▼
2008
(726)
►
December
(73)
►
November
(70)
►
October
(77)
►
September
(67)
►
August
(59)
►
July
(63)
►
June
(54)
►
May
(45)
▼
April
(54)
please take a seat
My Life in a Nutshell!
When it rains, it pours...
hackeas: ideas that make you go 'why didn't i thin...
Giuseppe Panza: Memories of a Collector
Kips Bay Decorator Show House 2008
Greek Revival Pool House
Habitually Chic Designer: David Lawrence
hopen to store all your dvds?
Spring International Art & Antiques Show
Kips Bay Decorator Showhouse - Part One
sandrine's show and tell
It's Here!
You Know You Love It!
crochet table decorations
Happy Earth Day!
fancy lamp at a down to earth price
How the Other Half Lives
an armoire to organize craft supplies
The World According to Ralph
And one to grow on...
glam up your glimt
one hack of a cover up
It's Never too Late to Start!
Habitually Chic Nina Griscom
stitch witch to the rescue
Beautiful Tables
gather round the breakfast bar
Meet Michelle Adams of Rubie Green
Become Your Dream
duvet cover to jacket
as-is: bar table with 3 stools going for $35
Shopping on Lexington
New York in Bloom!
under counter cd storage
My New Favorite Designer: Darryl Carter
the well lit living room
selamat design offer and a chat with date my house...
NathanEgan Interiors
rose wardrobe closet
Au Currant
boring room for your kid? here's what jo did!
I Heart John Derian - Part Deux
rug based anti-development humor
I Heart John Derian!
Spring has Finally Sprung in New York!
and this is how you should do a loft
Swedish Kitchens from Kvänum Kok
just as versatile: the lack shelving unit
Spring Pleasures
stuff you can do with lack shelves
Josephine Ryan and the French Home
The Color Red!
same table, different styles
►
March
(52)
►
February
(51)
►
January
(61)
►
2007
(530)
►
December
(47)
►
November
(51)
►
October
(64)
►
September
(76)
►
August
(68)
►
July
(44)
►
June
(36)
►
May
(26)
►
April
(41)
►
March
(28)
►
February
(28)
►
January
(21)
►
2006
(137)
►
December
(14)
►
November
(22)
►
October
(15)
►
September
(19)
►
August
(22)
►
July
(25)
►
June
(20)
►
1998
(6)
►
October
(6)
Popular Posts
XOXO
My heart's in the right place. I know, 'cuz I hid it there. ...
Waste not the flatpack boxes
Simona and Flavius put the flatpack packaging to good use. The idea occurred to me me when we returned from Ikea with several packages and a...
Chic Reads
I have been trying to ignore the feeling that I might be coming down with something in the hope that it would go away but no such luck. Sin...
Trofast changing table
No need to buy an expensive changing table. Just top a Trofast shelving unit with a changing table pad, just like how Beth and Shelli did t...
Lack Scrabble table
Materials: Lack coffee table Description: I had read guides on how to do this on a few websites, but the laminate surface of the Lack table...
Queen-size MALM Murphy Hack
Materials: Queen size IKEA MALM bed, 1 8x4 sheet of wood, nails, hammer, 2 70 lb bags concrete, gate hinges, fishing line Description: 1. ...
From Sweden to Morocco
Materials: Erslev rug in light green Description: I created a stencil by tracing a Moroccan tile shape onto a piece of card stock and cutti...
Fall is here? It's 84 degrees outside!
Ohhhh I love, adore, can't get enough of fall. Love it love it LOVE. IT. Usually, I get so excited about this season that I have pulled ...
Mix it up!
I'm not sure which is worse, my obsession with House and Garden or my obsession with Domino. I think Domino edges out H and G because ...
Ralph Lauren for the Ladies
The biggest buzz this weekend was about the new Ralph Lauren boutique that opened on Madison Avenue. Located across the street from his al...