At Home With...Carolyn Murphy


I'm obsessed with House & Garden magazine! So obsessed, that I end up buying it on the newstand before my subscription copy to arrives, because I can't stand to wait! One of the perks of living in NYC is that many of the new magazines arrive on the newstands before other cities. (This is actually not a perk to my bank account.)

The August issue was no exception. As soon as I saw it, I knew I had to have it. The cover with Carolyn Murphy's home in Venice Beach is so beautiful. Not only do I want to look like her but I want to be her and live in her "chic bohemian hideaway"!

I'm glad I checked out the article on the House & Garden web site because this photo of her vanity wasn't in the magazine version.

Photos by Eric Cahan for House & Garden

Check out this stream