FREE I tell you!

YES I'm going to blab about organizing again, but this one is fun!

(By the way, if you were having problems with the link to my button on the right, it should link to the Organize and Declutter post now.)

I've become a little obsessed with tags lately. I mark everything with my Dymo...I'll show you that illness later...but I've also been digging ca-ute tags lately too. A few weeks ago I made these for the laundry room:

You can't see what's in the bins, so we needed some reminding:

I used two different sized punchers and just printed out the words on the computer. Easy peasy!

The other day I had an even better (cheaper) idea!

I went to Lowe's and got paint chips that matched the colors in our office/den...then made these:




For FREE!! I got blue to do some in my son's room too -- you could match them to any room!

I used the chips, leftover ribbon, a hole punch and spray adhesive:

OH yeah, and a peanut butter silk pie from Perkins.
I'm off to the treadmill for that one...

If you were all cute and not impatient like me, you would use rub on letters, but I just used a sharpie.

Three tags took less than five minutes!
Whooohoo!

Have a great weekend!!

Check out this stream