Slow Love

I had the pleasure of attending the book party last night for Slow Love: How I Lost My Job, Put On My Pajamas & Found Happiness by Dominique Browning and I suggest that you immediately buy this sweet read. For those of you who don't know, Ms. Browning was editor in chief of House & Garden magazine and in November 2007 she had four days to pack up her office when the publisher decided to close the beloved shelter magazine. As the title suggests, she had to come to terms with this sudden change to her life among others and I think this is something to which many of us can relate! I started reading the Prologue and was immediately hooked. I have a feeling that I'm going to make Slow Love a very quick read this weekend! Also make sure you check out Dominique's new blog Slow Life Love too! Happy Reading!

Check out this stream