Weekend Reading

Someone recently asked me why I don't subscribe to magazines. My answer is that there is nothing worse than seeing a magazine on the newsstand before your subscription copy has arrived. That's why I have two copies of every Domino ever published. And before anyone asks, no you can't have any of them. The point of my story is that I was super excited to find the June 2010 issue of ELLE DECOR on the newsstand last night! My love of this magazine is not a secret but I have to say that this issue is really one of the best in a long time. It's meatier and full of fun articles including the "Top 5 Designers to Watch" and I can't give away the whole list but I can tell you that my dear friend Grant K. Gibson was among them! So exciting and well deserved!

The other fun feature is J. Crew creative director Jenna Lyons "12 Things she can't live without." I won't give away all of her answers but like me, she hasn't met a sequin or sparkle that she hasn't liked and I'm beyond jealous that she also owns a 1969 Mercedes 280SE! Could she get any more perfect?! Love her and ELLE DECOR this month! Bon Weekend!

Check out this stream