one of the things i love about ikea is its flexibility. in my apartment, some of my furniture and spaces has to do double (or triple) duty.
cheryl faced a similar predicament. her living room has multiple personalities as a sofa and telly lounge, dining space and also work area. she also has 2 computers and wanted a room divider to hide the storage shelf and at least 1 computer.
it's a simple solution but i think she did the job beautifully.
"i used dignitet and deka and mounted it unto the ceiling. this is usually used for odd shaped windows, such as bay windows. i bought a lightweight fabric which was also on sale at ikea. cheap and cheerful divider, practical and space saving as well. perfect."
am loving the colours - the white and brown hues. as yummy as marshmallows in hot choc.
> cheryl's splashback frame
> vince's sliding door room divider
tags: ikea, dignitet, deka, room divider, cheryl ng
- ► 2010 (1372)
- ► 2009 (952)
- ► 2008 (726)
- ► 2007 (531)
- updates: the ikea living room event
- ikea inspiration kicks off with monica's makeovers...
- the fixchick's ikea hacks
- country quilt cover for klippan
- no lack of creativity in matt's media storage
- make your kid a chalkboard table
- effektiv on heels
- wallpaper as wall art
- ikea art event
- now, what next?
- ikea hack of the month - august
- jenni's west elm inspired box shelves
- one day event: travelling apothecary
- designer guys does ikea
- cheryl's cozy room divider
- a splashback frame
- this hol hides a subwoofer
- work highs and lows - this height-adjustable jerke...
- did someone hack the ikea catalogue?
- ▼ September (19)