couldn't log into all google sites the last few days. i still can't. i think google blocked my IP address or something. and it was so frustrating not being able to blog. now i know what a blogaholic i am. :)
anyways, back to business. kalle tipped me on this clever hack that lets you hide your hi-fi subwoofer in an ikea hol storage cube. alas, the site is in french.
this is karma coming back at me for not paying attention in french class. so, monsieur christian if you're out there reading this, je suis désolé. and please translate the page for me. i remain votre petit étudiant, jules. link.
tags: ikea, hol storage cube, subwoofer
- ► 2010 (1372)
- ► 2009 (952)
- ► 2008 (726)
- ► 2007 (531)
- updates: the ikea living room event
- ikea inspiration kicks off with monica's makeovers...
- the fixchick's ikea hacks
- country quilt cover for klippan
- no lack of creativity in matt's media storage
- make your kid a chalkboard table
- effektiv on heels
- wallpaper as wall art
- ikea art event
- now, what next?
- ikea hack of the month - august
- jenni's west elm inspired box shelves
- one day event: travelling apothecary
- designer guys does ikea
- cheryl's cozy room divider
- a splashback frame
- this hol hides a subwoofer
- work highs and lows - this height-adjustable jerke...
- did someone hack the ikea catalogue?
- ▼ September (19)