la apartment therapy recently featured a diy kid's chalkboard table which i thought was so practical yet so creative. i wished mom had thought of this while i was growing up. i would have gotten a lot less spanking from doodling on the wall.
anyways, my deprived childhood aside, with just a bucket of studio finishes chalkboard paint at $11.99 a bucket you can transform the ikea poang table into a kid artist friendly furniture. and since the poang comes in a set of 2, the van gogh wannabe's lil' sister can have her own canvas too. link.
- ► 2010 (1372)
- ► 2009 (952)
- ► 2008 (726)
- ► 2007 (531)
- updates: the ikea living room event
- ikea inspiration kicks off with monica's makeovers...
- the fixchick's ikea hacks
- country quilt cover for klippan
- no lack of creativity in matt's media storage
- make your kid a chalkboard table
- effektiv on heels
- wallpaper as wall art
- ikea art event
- now, what next?
- ikea hack of the month - august
- jenni's west elm inspired box shelves
- one day event: travelling apothecary
- designer guys does ikea
- cheryl's cozy room divider
- a splashback frame
- this hol hides a subwoofer
- work highs and lows - this height-adjustable jerke...
- did someone hack the ikea catalogue?
- ▼ September (19)