is your life blighted by the shame of ikea-mania? do you crave cheap chairs? seek solace in simple sofas? or dream of bookcases called billy?
then, you've caught ikea-nitis. but fear not, mr crispin jones offers you a cure, a chance for a fresh start. his patented failsafe diagnostic machine and electric lady cure will put an end your vile desires quickly and permanently.
you can see mr jones at the travelling apothecary, a one day free event on saturday, 16 september, 10.00–18.00 at the british library piazza, 96 euston road, london nw1. (you lucky londoners!)
the event features a selection of uk's most talented young designers, who will host stalls peddling cures for modern-day ailments in the best wild west medicine-show tradition. ailments treated include 'network addiction', 'litter guilt', 'fantasy flings' and 'home makeovers'.
the latter, of which i am terminally but blissfully afflicted. so, kate, while thanks for the tip, i won't be taking the meds. :) link
tags: ikea, travelling apothecary
- ► 2010 (1372)
- ► 2009 (952)
- ► 2008 (726)
- ► 2007 (531)
- updates: the ikea living room event
- ikea inspiration kicks off with monica's makeovers...
- the fixchick's ikea hacks
- country quilt cover for klippan
- no lack of creativity in matt's media storage
- make your kid a chalkboard table
- effektiv on heels
- wallpaper as wall art
- ikea art event
- now, what next?
- ikea hack of the month - august
- jenni's west elm inspired box shelves
- one day event: travelling apothecary
- designer guys does ikea
- cheryl's cozy room divider
- a splashback frame
- this hol hides a subwoofer
- work highs and lows - this height-adjustable jerke...
- did someone hack the ikea catalogue?
- ▼ September (19)