Inspiring London Interior

Since I returned from Paris, I've been busy and so I just realized that I haven't posted any interiors. I been focusing on a lot of other things that I have going on right now but decided to go back through my files where I found one of my all time favorite inspiring interiors. I was going to say that the London flat was designed by interior designer Alex Papachristidis but after I looked again at the article from the November 2006 issue of Elle Decor where it appeared, I was reminded that it was really a collaborative effort between Papachristidis and the owner, Fruzsina Keehn, a fabulous jewelry designer. The result is that great mix of styles, periods and pieces that is right up my alley. I especially love the modern 1960's Italian round table surrounded by 18th-century Swedish side chairs that sits under a 19th-century Venetian chandelier in the entry. It's full of interesting details that make it look more collected not decorated...my favorite type of design. Enjoy!







Photos by Simon Upton

Check out this stream