Exciting news!

I am so thrilled to announce I will be speaking at the Indianapolis Home Show early next year!

It's been in the works for a while, but I haven't wanted to say anything until I knew for sure it was all set. I've been dying to tell you all!

I'll be speaking a couple times a day, February 1-3. I am totally fareeeeeking out people. I am usually so comfortable talking in front of groups, but this one has me in a bit of a tizzy. :)

Soooooo...you all need to take a few days off work, leave the kids with Dad, drive or fly into Indy and put your butts in some seats. I will need you to nod your head a lot, clap at the right moments, laugh hysterically at my stupid jokes, and shout out a big "AMEN SISTER!" or "YOU ARE AWESOME SARAH!!" at key moments. Umkay?

Serious.

And I'm sure I'll need a margarita afterwards, so you can join me for one of those too. ;)

Thanks again for all of your support!!

P.S. The Q and A below has been so fun! It is still open if you have a question for me...I have a few I still need to answer, but for now -- I. must. sleep. I'll be back tomorrow!

Check out this stream