God made iPhones for bloggers

I think I have died and gone to heaven.

Remember my taped together phone from my last post? So many of you were so sweet and harassed me, made fun of me made me feel so much better about my crappy phone.

You must know that I've been through about four phones in two years. I had a cute little pink one when our son was born. And it was soooo adorable when he would want to play with it and then eat it. It died. So did the others -- throwing, dropping, baby goo, whatever you can think of...they all died.

So the last time I said, I'm not buying another nice phone again until he's out of this stage. I've learned he'll never be "out of this stage" so I decided I wanted something NICE. Hence this glorious purchase:

Hubby has had one for years and I've never understood how he can lay in bed for an hour before sleeping, just messing around on this thing. Ummmmm YEAH.

Now I get it.

I am telling you people, it is freakin' amazing. AMAZING. I can get on the Internet from ANYWHERE. I can play just about any game I want. Look -- I got a free "app" that's a level:
I would have never known that our kitchen island isn't level if I didn't have this phone. What would I have done??? (And yes, just another example of how weird I am -- I'm a tool kind of girl and this about put me into a tizzy when I saw it.)

I'm still not sure what "apps" are -- just fun stuff you download I think. Like the faux lighters you see lit up at concerts. Freakin' adorable.

Look what I can do whenever I want:
Check your e-mails!! Look -- there are NONE in the inbox. I push.a.button and there they are. I've checked them ALL!! Oh good God, I'm not kidding, this is the best second best like, fifteenth best day of my LIFE.

So if I'm sitting in the doctor's office, I'll never be bored again.

Cause I have the iPhone. (Why didn't I have this when I was pregnant??)

I won't be bored at a stop light, because I'm so impatient I can't wait for 15 seconds.

Cause I have the iPhone.

I won't get bored drying my hair.

Cause I have the iPhone.

(You think I'm kidding.)

It even has a pretty decent camera on it: Giddy.

Now just like Crackbook, I'm sure this will wear off eventually. (Right?)

It does make me worry that we are creating a generation of kids who won't be able to just sit and not do anything. That part of this stuff freaks me out a bit. I have a love/hate relationship with technology.

But for now...I LOVE.


Check out this stream