Thursday, November 8, 2007
It's finally turned cold in New York so yesterday I broke out the boot and tights which I paired with my new Catherine Malandrino Rib Knit Dress. This dress garnered much attention and praise from the girls in the office so I thought why not share it with everyone. It really is the most perfect dress for winter to throw on and run out the door. I added my faux Van Cleef and Arpels necklace that I bought on the street and had the perfect day to evening outfit. I already warned my friends that I would probably be wearing this dress once a week from now until February so they should get used to seeing it!
- ► 2010 (1372)
- ► 2009 (952)
- ► 2008 (726)
- Wendy Goodman + Tony Duquette = Perfection!
- An Eventful Evening
- malm media unit with flip down doors
- hacks for the holidays
- Animal House
- buffalo bill wardrobe and room divider
- Green is the New Black!
- a virtual reality ikea hacker
- A Gift that Keeps on Giving!
- a bedside beauty
- a photo frame clock
- Thanksgiving in New York
- redeeming the dalselv bed
- Happy Thanksgiving!
- Happy Birthday!
- chopping board to bathroom shelf
- Life is a Banquet!
- a desk of flowers for maisie
- New Blogger Friend
- some questions ....
- children's book storage
- Duquette Inspired?
- Color Me Happy!
- Amaze Me!
- It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas!
- Technical Difficulties
- kid's bed with a little cupola
- lack coffeetable with painted squares
- 7th on Sale!
- a ramberg laundry hamper
- Let There Be Light
- Is It Art?
- vilan recliner goes deeper
- Kiku: The Art of the Japanese Chrysanthemum
- Let Your Imagination Set You Free
- Habitually Chic Winter Dress
- wall display cabinet for books
- a neat and slim laundry hamper
- flip a hemnes loft bed into a princess bed
- Habitually Un-Chic Magazine: Architectural Digest
- a rocking sink seat
- limited space? just double up the storage
- And Now For Some Good News
- Say It Isn't So!
- say hi to ikeanblog
- House Tour: Harriet Maxwell Macdonald
- all in one mobile workstation
- Habitually Chic Place to Eat: Freemans
- inspiration: mark marcinik's ikea hacks
- ▼ November (51)
- ► 2006 (137)