am posting more hacks today as i'll be away the next couple of days and most probably not have access to a computer. this one is from michele. i like how great it looks. best thing is, it saves space and you don't have to clean around the cabinets.
"my family has too many books and a long narrow hallway. we set the bertby glass door wall cabinet between the studs in the wall. they are perfect for paperbacks! ikea stuff is like tinker toys for adults."
- ► 2010 (1372)
- ► 2009 (952)
- ► 2008 (726)
- Wendy Goodman + Tony Duquette = Perfection!
- An Eventful Evening
- malm media unit with flip down doors
- hacks for the holidays
- Animal House
- buffalo bill wardrobe and room divider
- Green is the New Black!
- a virtual reality ikea hacker
- A Gift that Keeps on Giving!
- a bedside beauty
- a photo frame clock
- Thanksgiving in New York
- redeeming the dalselv bed
- Happy Thanksgiving!
- Happy Birthday!
- chopping board to bathroom shelf
- Life is a Banquet!
- a desk of flowers for maisie
- New Blogger Friend
- some questions ....
- children's book storage
- Duquette Inspired?
- Color Me Happy!
- Amaze Me!
- It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas!
- Technical Difficulties
- kid's bed with a little cupola
- lack coffeetable with painted squares
- 7th on Sale!
- a ramberg laundry hamper
- Let There Be Light
- Is It Art?
- vilan recliner goes deeper
- Kiku: The Art of the Japanese Chrysanthemum
- Let Your Imagination Set You Free
- Habitually Chic Winter Dress
- wall display cabinet for books
- a neat and slim laundry hamper
- flip a hemnes loft bed into a princess bed
- Habitually Un-Chic Magazine: Architectural Digest
- a rocking sink seat
- limited space? just double up the storage
- And Now For Some Good News
- Say It Isn't So!
- say hi to ikeanblog
- House Tour: Harriet Maxwell Macdonald
- all in one mobile workstation
- Habitually Chic Place to Eat: Freemans
- inspiration: mark marcinik's ikea hacks
- ▼ November (51)
- ► 2006 (137)