Wednesday, April 23, 2008
I think maybe by now you've realized that my tastes range from the high brow (auction previews, independent movies, beautiful books) to the very low (US Weekly, Real Housewives, Kid Rock), but I'm not exactly sure where my love of Gossip Girl lies. It seems to straddle the line and I love it! Sure I'm too old to be watching but so are you probably. But they wear clothing more expensive than most adults and they frequent the same hangouts as well so why wouldn't I watch! Monday's episode mentioned Socialista which means that the restaurant that was already impossible to get a reservation for will be even more impossible to get into now. (Thanks Gossip Girl.) The show is my guilty pleasure and if it's yours too, then you'll love the article about it's popularity and appeal in New York Magazine entitled The Genius of Gossip Girl. Apparently, I'm not the only person not in high school who watches the show! Admit it, you know you love it!
- ► 2010 (1372)
- ► 2009 (952)
- please take a seat
- My Life in a Nutshell!
- When it rains, it pours...
- hackeas: ideas that make you go 'why didn't i thin...
- Giuseppe Panza: Memories of a Collector
- Kips Bay Decorator Show House 2008
- Greek Revival Pool House
- Habitually Chic Designer: David Lawrence
- hopen to store all your dvds?
- Spring International Art & Antiques Show
- Kips Bay Decorator Showhouse - Part One
- sandrine's show and tell
- It's Here!
- You Know You Love It!
- crochet table decorations
- Happy Earth Day!
- fancy lamp at a down to earth price
- How the Other Half Lives
- an armoire to organize craft supplies
- The World According to Ralph
- And one to grow on...
- glam up your glimt
- one hack of a cover up
- It's Never too Late to Start!
- Habitually Chic Nina Griscom
- stitch witch to the rescue
- Beautiful Tables
- gather round the breakfast bar
- Meet Michelle Adams of Rubie Green
- Become Your Dream
- duvet cover to jacket
- as-is: bar table with 3 stools going for $35
- Shopping on Lexington
- New York in Bloom!
- under counter cd storage
- My New Favorite Designer: Darryl Carter
- the well lit living room
- selamat design offer and a chat with date my house...
- NathanEgan Interiors
- rose wardrobe closet
- Au Currant
- boring room for your kid? here's what jo did!
- I Heart John Derian - Part Deux
- rug based anti-development humor
- I Heart John Derian!
- Spring has Finally Sprung in New York!
- and this is how you should do a loft
- Swedish Kitchens from Kvänum Kok
- just as versatile: the lack shelving unit
- Spring Pleasures
- stuff you can do with lack shelves
- Josephine Ryan and the French Home
- The Color Red!
- same table, different styles
- ▼ April (54)
- ► 2007 (531)
- ► 2006 (137)