Wednesday, June 23, 2010
Materials: 2x Tupplur blinds
Description: My husband and I own a vintage destination blind from Brisbane Australia which is over 3m in length. I had nowhere that high to hang it in my house but I didn't want to cut it up. My husband purchased two Ikea Tupplur blinds and used the mechanisms from them (top and bottom) so that we could display the tram scroll in one piece. The ball chain was left attached so that we can 'scroll' through the destinations and change the display if we want to. This was a good solution because it meant that we get to display the destination blind and preserve its original length, rolled up.
See more here.
- Month in review!
- An Expedit-ed Workspace
- Summer Rerun
- Vika Curry speaker stand
- Gorgeous Grisaille!
- Cake FAIL
- Silhouette and Crate & Barrel winners!
- Counter Space
- Stool in the Japanese style
- Tory Burch's Chic Seoul Boutique
- Chic in the Heat: Part Deux
- Bomull became roman
- Chic in the Heat
- Serena & Lily: Not Just for Kids Anymore
- Portrait of a Rider
- A heightened headboard
- Cabinet to hide the boiler and fuse box
- Red, white and blue door decor!
- Equestrian Chic
- Loft bed frame and elevated laptop stand
- Stolmen curtain pole
- Stolmen bike rack the return
- Polo: The Sport of Kings and Nomads
- Parisians: An Adventure History of Paris
- Labels make me happy
- I want to go to there.
- Billy bar table
- Magazine rack
- Hot Town
- Candle dish birdbath
- Silhouette Craft Cutter Giveaway!
- One of My Secret Shopping Spots!
- Eat Pray Love
- Tupplur blinds used to display vintage destination...
- EXPEDITion Guatemala
- The Italian Touch
- Silver leaf dresser
- Broder bike hack
- I Am Love: Villa Necchi Campiglio
- Girls’ weekend
- Multi-level work table
- Thom Filicia Fabrics
- DVF Home Collection
- Bella in Barcelona
- Happy Father's Day!
- Golden Girl
- Walk-in closet using Pax Malm doors
- AMEX Crate & Barrel giveaway!
- Love, Chloé
- More kitchen drawers!
- Organized Jewelry
- Chic Read: Fifth Avenue, 5 A.M.
- Upside down Billy bookcase
- Bathroom to Computer room using Kitchen Cupboards
- Fashionable Fabrics: Oscar de la Renta for Lee Jof...
- Rustic stool
- Comment love
- Rationell Variera: from scrap to tunnel
- July in Provence
- Hacking Malm Nightstands in a workstation
- Expedit's were made for sleepin'
- The Rug Company Redo
- I hate laundry
- Korean guitar pedalboard
- Claude Monet: Late Work
- How to make a Laptop Riser for watching movies and...
- A Reader's Edwardian Townhouse in London!
- Creating a Luxury Bath Experience
- Giveaway weekend!
- The Lion's Chic Tonight
- Coffee table turned night stands
- OKL Tastemaker Tag Sale: Bunny WIlliams
- Chic Necklaces
- Ikea Handmades
- Kitchen table gone couch table
- A beadboard backsplash
- Abstract Expressionism New York
- Pottery Barn inspired Ikea Hack
- INAM conference table
- Work of Art: Part Deux
- LACK side tables go to new heights!
- Showing off
- Work of Art
- Autumnal mini-chest
- Hanging file boxes
- Carry On Only!
- Hol cat food station
- Speaking of Chanel...
- Loft Bed Hack
- Coco and Igor
- If MIKAEL was an ANEBODA wardrobe
- Small Lack media furniture with speaker camouflage...
- Oscar de la Renta Resort 2011 Round Up
- Industrial-Modern guest chairs
- Before and After Party: Strawberry Jam!
- It Girl: Gaia Repossi
- Billy doors = picture frames
- Oscar de la Renta Resort 2011
- Rock and moss filled glass vases as table legs
- PS HTPC
- ▼ June (126)
- ► 2009 (952)
- ► 2008 (726)
- ► 2007 (531)
- ► 2006 (137)