I'm back!

I'm back from vacation! I had an amazing time on the Oceania inaugural cruise of their new ship Marina, exploring Nassau and Miami, staying at the Soho Beach House, and touring Vizcaya among other things. Most of all, I enjoyed the warm and sunny weather!  When I left Miami today it was 84 degrees.  When I arrived in New York it was 18 degrees.  Definitely back to cold reality.  I have over 1000 photos to download, organize and edit.  Don't worry, I won't post them all but I can't wait to share my adventures.   Thanks to everyone who sent me recommendations for my trip and made it possible.  Stefan and I had an amazing time and it was so nice to get away.  Friday, I will be jumping right into fashion week which will mean fun real time tweets from the shows and a look at what's new for fall 2011.  There is no rest for the weary this week!

Photo by moi of the beach behind the Soho Beach Hotel

Check out this stream