online consultations!

Well hello there!

I am SO excited to announce a partnership that’s been in the works for awhile now.

If you’ve read this blog for a while, you know I used to offer online consultations. I absolutely LOVED doing it, but it got so time intensive, I found it hard to keep up. Something had to give, and that was it. :)

I’ve heard from many of you that you really want an affordable option for decor consultations, and I am thrilled to announce that my friends at My Design Guide can now help you out!image

They’ve offered online consults for a while now, but now there’s an even more affordable option, in addition to their other services. The My Design Guide professional designers can answer design questions about your space -- wondering about paint colors, furniture arrangement, window treatments, accessories, whatever? They can help with all of that and more.

WHOO! I’m so excited (for you!).

We’ve worked out an awesome deal for my readers – I hope you’ll check it out. I’m so thrilled to be able to offer you this option.

To find out more, click here! (You can also find it through the tab at the top of my blog.)

**I appreciate all the responses to the sofa post! I’m going to try to break them down and do another post with the pros and cons of the brands mentioned. :)

Check out this stream