Rainy Day Reads

The new June magazines are already out on the newsstands and I was pleasantly surprised that the new Town & Country is devoted to giving back! It couldn't be better timing since my last two posts were about people and organizations that are all about giving back! I am visiting another fabulous group tomorrow and I can't wait to introduce you to them soon! Remember, every little bit helps! (Oh, and check out my friend Eleanor's beautiful wedding picture in the back! I love her dress!)

I am also beyond excited to congratulate New York interior designer David Lawrence on making the cover of the June issue of House Beautiful! I am so happy for him and I hope everyone will check out his beautiful spread! Since it's supposed to rain for the entire week, there will be plenty of time to read them too!

Check out this stream