Tiling a Lack Side Table


Materials: Lack Side Table, Tile, Adhesive, Grout, Trowel, Float

Description: I found a simple, and inexpensive, way to spice up the $7.99 Lack Side Table. Once you gather all the necessary tools, follow these easy steps!

Step 1: Clean off the surface, and make sure it is completely dry.

Step 2: Measure out your tile. Since my table surface was a little smaller than the 4 (12x12) sheets of tile, I had to trim off some of the edges. But these glass tiles were incredible easy to work with and I just had to cut through the netting that attached them.

Step 3: Once you have the correct amount of tiles, it's time to lay the adhesive. Since I was working with a relatively small surface area I didn't have to worry about my adhesive drying, so I spread on enough to cover one sheet of tiles. I used a paint stir stick to grab some adhesive, and then used the trowel (metal thing with notches) to spread it out evenly. I went over my patch of adhesive with the notched side to make the lines in the adhesive.

Click to read more>>

Check out this stream