A Walk Through Nassau

Every designer whether they work with fashion or interiors will tell you that travel is the best source of inspiration.  No where was that more true than in Nassau.  The pink color of so many of the buildings looked  beautiful against the bright blue sky but everywhere I looked I saw a fabulous color.  I especially loved the bright red shutters on the stone house and the colorful mural above.  Pink is definitely not my favorite color but in this island context, it was perfect.  Some homes looked like they were about one hurricane away from collapsing but I definitely preferred their patina and age to the mega-mall like new buildings on Paradise Island.  Of course, what I really liked most was the gorgeous warm weather!  Enjoy!


















































Photos by Heather Clawson for Habitually Chic

Check out this stream