"i need a hacker of a different sort...
for a wedding gift in 2000, we received a piece of ikea word art that all of our linguistic friends are unable to decode or even guess the language of...
it appears to be an actual language since it has a word root, prefix, and suffix, but i have to face the possibility it's simply art made to look like language...
however, i would really like to know what is hanging on my wall!
if it is written in some little-known language from the third world, and the artist knew that it would hanging in living rooms all over north america, i have a guess as to what it would say:
THESE IGNORANT WHITE PEOPLE DON'T HAVE A CLUE WHAT IS HANGING ON THEIR WALL!!!
the longer it hangs there unhacked, the more worried i become that i'm right!" - greg, surrey, bc.
i would be concerned too about what i hang on my wall. but i'm as clueless as you.
so, please crack the code, some one?
- ► 2010 (1372)
- ► 2009 (952)
- ► 2008 (726)
- ► 2007 (531)
- Vote for the ikea hack of the year
- have a scandinavian christmas
- organise your expedit bookcase
- last minute gift guide
- need ideas on mounting scavenged lack shelves
- hang up your tv
- diy mood lamp
- happy winners!
- andrew's daybed turned banquette
- andrew's tv bench turned floating desk
- create a picture rail for your workstation
- can you decipher this ikea word art?
- $1 is a fortune!
- simple way to hide ugly cables under your desk
- ▼ December (14)