Tuesday, December 19, 2006
bored with turkey and trimmings? a swedish christmas may just be the change you've wanted. ikea has just about everything you need to host a party: meatballs, salmon, cheeses, chocolates and even a spiced red wine base to make glögg, a traditional scandinavian hot drink. [via apartment therapy chicago]
- ► 2010 (1372)
- ► 2009 (952)
- ► 2008 (726)
- ► 2007 (531)
- Vote for the ikea hack of the year
- have a scandinavian christmas
- organise your expedit bookcase
- last minute gift guide
- need ideas on mounting scavenged lack shelves
- hang up your tv
- diy mood lamp
- happy winners!
- andrew's daybed turned banquette
- andrew's tv bench turned floating desk
- create a picture rail for your workstation
- can you decipher this ikea word art?
- $1 is a fortune!
- simple way to hide ugly cables under your desk
- ▼ December (14)