when alyssa moved from an office cubicle to a home office, she found her workspace short on space for personal touches.
so, she used ikea deka (a curtain wire with clips) on her ikea jerker and fastened the ends with a set of 6mm - 1.0 X 50mm hex bolts.
then, added photos for instant warmth.
- ► 2010 (1372)
- ► 2009 (952)
- ► 2008 (726)
- ► 2007 (531)
- Vote for the ikea hack of the year
- have a scandinavian christmas
- organise your expedit bookcase
- last minute gift guide
- need ideas on mounting scavenged lack shelves
- hang up your tv
- diy mood lamp
- happy winners!
- andrew's daybed turned banquette
- andrew's tv bench turned floating desk
- create a picture rail for your workstation
- can you decipher this ikea word art?
- $1 is a fortune!
- simple way to hide ugly cables under your desk
- ▼ December (14)