Saturday, December 8, 2007
After an exhausting week in New York, there is nothing I love more than staying in on a Friday night and watching a movie, especially one like Avenue Montaigne (Fauteuils d'Orchestre). The New York Times calls it "a film about love and art, about passing time and time passing, Avenue Montaigne is a humble pleasure" and I couldn't agree more. I laughed. I cried. It was a wonderfully sweet and funny movie. It's like Amelie but without the hocus pocus. Rent it today and you won't be disappointed. C'est Manifique!
- ► 2010 (1372)
- ► 2009 (952)
- ► 2008 (726)
- Happy New Year from New York!
- and so we've come to the end...
- 2007 from the rear view mirror
- Ready for Take Off
- a new bathroom for a new year
- stencil your slipcovers for a fresh new look
- a kickass litterbox cabinet
- Winter in Stockholm
- make an ivar trellis
- Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas!
- Santa Baby
- glamorized isig christmas ornaments
- The Design Police
- ikea gorm art
- If You Dream It...It Will Come
- a simple mod on the lack tv unit
- sylvie's delightful green bathroom
- m2jl's ikea hacks
- Something for the Boys
- New Elle Decor
- Elle Decor Cover News
- Peter Som for Bill Blass
- a doctor's front desk
- brighten your room with holiday lighting hacks
- A Few of My Favorite Things: Winter Edition
- dennis the menace returns in an ikea stool
- Another One Bites the Dust
- Bonjour Paree!
- a canoe canopy
- Christmas at Biltmore
- make your own kitchen island with breakfast counte...
- calling for canadian hackers!
- Paris Review Auction
- Busy Avenue of Life
- Members Only
- how to raise the dining standards for your dog
- New Design Crush!
- are you game for this chair?
- omar pot rack
- Happy Hanukkah!
- a galant coffee table
- Elliott Puckette and Hugo Guinness
- an indoor greenhouse and other ideas for living wi...
- Christmas at the Townhouse
- what are your favourite gifts from ikea?
- hacking a turtle terrarium
- ▼ December (47)
- ► 2006 (137)