jenny from CBC Television wants to do a segment on ikeahacking. so, if you're canadian, this is your chance for 15 minutes of fame. just drop her an email if you're interested.
"We're looking for CANADIAN people who have done something interesting to a room in their house or a really cool home decor project in their home, and want to show it off. This is for a Canadian-wide talk show about home design and decor on the CBC. The projects or rooms should be interesting, innovative and TV-worthy, and something that the person who created it really wants to boast about. If you've taken a piece of Ikea furniture (or an entire room full!) and really transformed it into something interesting and beautiful, if you've somehow created a room that looks high-end but really it's a clever use of all Ikea furniture, if you've crafted items and made them your own (etc, etc) then we want to hear from you! Interested people should send a quick blurb about their project/room/home along with photos, if possible. Please do not send an email if you're not Canadian, we can only feature people across Canada. Send your submissions to tryanskj [at] cbc [dot] ca." - jenny
- ► 2010 (1372)
- ► 2009 (952)
- ► 2008 (726)
- Happy New Year from New York!
- and so we've come to the end...
- 2007 from the rear view mirror
- Ready for Take Off
- a new bathroom for a new year
- stencil your slipcovers for a fresh new look
- a kickass litterbox cabinet
- Winter in Stockholm
- make an ivar trellis
- Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas!
- Santa Baby
- glamorized isig christmas ornaments
- The Design Police
- ikea gorm art
- If You Dream It...It Will Come
- a simple mod on the lack tv unit
- sylvie's delightful green bathroom
- m2jl's ikea hacks
- Something for the Boys
- New Elle Decor
- Elle Decor Cover News
- Peter Som for Bill Blass
- a doctor's front desk
- brighten your room with holiday lighting hacks
- A Few of My Favorite Things: Winter Edition
- dennis the menace returns in an ikea stool
- Another One Bites the Dust
- Bonjour Paree!
- a canoe canopy
- Christmas at Biltmore
- make your own kitchen island with breakfast counte...
- calling for canadian hackers!
- Paris Review Auction
- Busy Avenue of Life
- Members Only
- how to raise the dining standards for your dog
- New Design Crush!
- are you game for this chair?
- omar pot rack
- Happy Hanukkah!
- a galant coffee table
- Elliott Puckette and Hugo Guinness
- an indoor greenhouse and other ideas for living wi...
- Christmas at the Townhouse
- what are your favourite gifts from ikea?
- hacking a turtle terrarium
- ▼ December (47)
- ► 2006 (137)