I DO heart you!



Iron work. I can't get enough of it. I'm not crazy about traditional art so I love using iron pieces throughout our home. And it's SO cheap compared to art, especially if you're trying to fill a large space.

I know I've shown some to you here. But I went around taking pictures today and realized I have it EVERYWHERE! Yikes!

In our bathroom:


In the "potty" room:


Above the bed:



Half wall:

I got this idea from Rate My Space and love it. These were $3.50 each on clearance:


Southern Living! Whooty who!!



And another Hobby Lobby special:



I can't get enough of the stuff. This isn't even all of it, but I didn't want to appear all freakish with my love of it. :)

Ohhhh, and I heart you awesome ladies too! I got two awards today that I will respond to tomorrow. Thanks so much!! And I can't wait to show you the updates I've been working on in our mud/laundry room. So fun! And cheap!

Check out this stream