Saturday, November 13, 2010
Materials: Expedit, Dioder, Hutten, Rill
Description: I wanted to have a small bar inside my living room.
So I decided I take a 2x2 Expedit in white, sawed a "Hutten" down to only 6 bottles, they fit now perfectly inside the Expedit. Painted them white for a better match.
Used Rill at the base of the Expedit for easy moving.
For the nice lighting I used a white backboard from a hardware store, lifted it about 1 cm and montaged a Dioder for lighting.
~ Daniel Ottenberg, Cologne Germany
- Santa hat craft
- A Blue and White Wedding
- Fold up workshop
- Bookcase with scratching post and hammock
- Let the magic begin! (The mantels.)
- A Royal Residence
- Chest of drawers to a bed
- Woodsy, antique ikea table
- Luxe Loft Living
- Malm Dresser Up-Do
- Silhouette discount code and a winner!
- Eight more hours!
- Elegant Holiday Inspiration
- Bedroom dress boys
- Queen-size MALM Murphy Hack
- Bon Weekend
- Enclosed Lack entertainment center
- Nature-inspired Enje roller blind
- Giveaway Weekend!
- At Home in Rome
- Alex Credenza
- Patrull air cleaner hack
- From trash to tea table
- Thanksgiving Inspiration
- Attitude of Gratitude
- Turn your blah Fjellse into a FAB upholstered bed
- The dreaded Kids Train Table with a new twist
- Thanksgiving Table Inspiration
- IKEA shelf-evators
- Art Collector's Paradise
- Lack gone oriental
- IKEA Play Supermarket
- Shining Charm
- Silhouette Craft Cutter Giveaway!
- Trash to treasure- Literally!
- Blue Monday
- Waooouu! How did you find a TV that fits perfectly...
- The Selby and The Spades
- Windows at Bergdorf Goodman
- Surroundings Holiday E-Magazine & Saturday's Mark...
- Giant drum shade pendant for 13 bucks
- Bergdorf Goodman Holiday Windows 2010
- EXPEDIT board in IKEA sale corner to a nice coffee...
- Here's What You're Saying & The "How To"!
- Giveaway weekend!
- GRONO/JUTIS Floorstand Lamp
- Great stamp collection on the Rast
- Thanksgiving Centerpieces
- The Olivia Palermo Show
- Barneys 2010: Have a Foodie Holiday!
- Masking tape my IKEA world
- The garage decrapification (again)
- Winners and a video
- Malm bed with loads of underbed storage
- Templeton: Part Deux
- Bonde sideboard with tree legs
- Wild Thing Chair
- Welcome Back Thru Dutch Doors
- Mama’s got a brand new tool
- Everything's Coming Up Daisy
- The Art of the Scrapbook
- A hidden memo board
- Don't Call it a Comeback
- Lack Torrone Table
- Mr. Hadley's Finest Room
- Ikea Avsikt now soft closes!
- VIKA desk goes glam
- Designer Visions: Steven Gambrel for Town & Countr...
- A thankful foyer
- A Night Off
- Sunny in Soho
- Giveaway Weekend!
- "Minibar" Ikea Style
- Jolie Laide
- Lack shelving unit as dining benches
- Bonde Credenza Hack
- Designer Visions: Wall Street by Richard Hallberg
- Making the old new again (spray paint love)
- Hacker help: Any ideas on how to turn the Mala int...
- Color Wheel Sunburst Skoj Clock
- Lovely Lime Wood
- How To: Make a Mod Chandelier (for under $10.00!)
- IVETOFTA Industrial Firepot
- Reporting in Style
- The Maskros flower
- Tricky Tricky! (Window treatments)
- Thanks Ivy & Piper!
- Turn Jonisk table lamp into pendant
- Designer Visions: Phoebe and Jim Howard for House ...
- I was a rockstar, hanging guitar
- Giveaway winners!
- Joan Mitchell: The Last Decade
- IKEA blue bag dress
- Sweet Nothings
- Lovely English Tudor- Is that in London?
- When Chanel met IKEA - fall fur accessories
- Old coffee presses for new
- Get ready (cause here it comes!!)
- A Fashionably Chic Retreat
- Heat Wave
- ▼ November (127)
- ► 2009 (952)
- ► 2008 (726)
- ► 2007 (531)
- ► 2006 (137)