NYIGF Report: Chic Baggage

I'm always on the look out for chic canvas bags to carry all my work supplies and fabric samples so I was very excited to see an entire wall of them in the Utility Canvas booth at the New York International Gift Fair. Now I just have to pick a color! They also sell other great items for the home and men's and women's clothing.

The fabulous duffel bag in front of the bicycle was what drew us to the property of booth. Most of the bags are geared toward men but they do have a few more styles online that would appeal to woman. I'm wondering if I can beg them to make me a tote bag version of the duffel! I love the color combination!

Most of the bags I picked up were really lightweight too which is perfect for New Yorkers who like to carry their entire life with them at all times! They had a really cool booth too!

I already posted one photo but here's a close up view of the Whistle Bag from Jack & Lulu. I think I need one of these too! The whistle would come in handy for hailing a taxi too!

These Jonathan Adler racquet and paddle covers aren't exactly bags but they are too cute not to post. They are so cool that they actually make me want to take up sports until I remember that I'm not actually that coordinated. Maybe I can just leave them out and look at them!

Photos by Heather Clawson for Habitually Chic

Check out this stream