Soooo…you know when I find something at Goodwill like this (for $25):
And turn it into this:
Or this (for $10):
And turn it into this?:
Or when I just find fanfreakingtastic stuff like this cloche:
And you all ask what Goodwill’s I shop at to find these treasures?
Well…now you can shop with me!
My friend Beckie from Infarrantly Creative and I are hosting a Goodwill Shop and Hop!
If you are anywhere near the Indianapolis area -- join us on Saturday, March 13th at 11 a.m. We’ll meet for lunch and then spend the afternoon hopping around to various Goodwill stores.
Beckie’s site to register. Once you are registered we will send more details.
Hope you can join us!
Oh, and guess what I started this weekend? JUST GUESS!! Gleeeee!
And in true TDC/DOCD-style…I have added another project to this transformation. Good God. But I am so stinkin’ excited about how good I KNOW this is going to look in the end, I could just pass out. ;)
- Before and After Party! (A drape redo)
- Mellow Yellow and Grey
- Coastal New England Ocean Oasis
- Richard Ginori at Barneys
- Whitney Biennial
- Speaking of Anna
- Another Snow Day
- Cat climbing shelf in one compact Billy
- Science Fair
- Antique China
- That Wallpaper
- Bedside lamp and shelf
- About the Italian Chandelier!
- Ace of Spades
- Make Mine a Double: Part Deux
- 19" server cabinet from Lack with Vika Curry legs
- Fantastic giveaway!
- Make your own Ikea doll houses
- La Plage
- My biggest DIY project: The stairs
- 10 Things That Make Me Happy
- Super easy kid's table hack
- Getting Reacquainted
- The September Issue Part Deux
- Ikea ad campaign
- Stair inspiration
- Tory Burch at Home
- Giveaway coming soon!
- Chic Style Icon: Tory Burch
- Investing in what you love
- Erin in Paris
- Falling for Fetherston
- My Breakfast Room and Family Room Reveal
- Ikea tents in Haiti
- Michael Kors at Home
- Do a Panna?
- In the Mood: Part Deux
- Vintage MJ in Paris
- MJ in Paris
- Toothbrush cup nightstand
- ORB love
- Wu Hoo!
- Historic Barn Restoration
- Chic Sophistication at Carolina Herrera
- Back in Black at Donna Karan
- Ikea snow boots
- Donna Karan at Home
- Here's what you're saying!
- Ikea chalkboard magazine box
- Wanna go shopping with me?
- Studio Sofield's Chic Soiree
- Happy Valentine's Day - Thanks for Sticking Around...
- Click! Take a pic!
- Pretty in Pink
- A dash of colour for the Samtid
- Love it or hate it?
- A Fashionable Townhouse
- The cherry blossom lantern
- In the Mood
- Gorm unit parakeet habitropolis
- How to take carpet off stairs
- Kitchen work station
- Kitchen Trend - No Upper Cabinets
- Once in a Blue Room
- What a week!
- Side chairs into mid-century-ish club chairs
- Is Your Kitchen Making You Fat?
- Design Trend -Oeil de Boeuf
- Another Snow Day
- Paris via America and Singapore
- Play kitchen from Benno TV unit
- Giveaway Weekend!
- NYIGF: Final Wrap Up
- Bathroom shelves into a pot rack
- Style de Vie
- The $10 coffee table
- NYIGF Report: Chic Baggage
- Molger Cabinet and Bygel rail for the bathroom
- Decor inspiration
- NYIGF Report: Pillows on Parade
- Borris mat modular carpet squares
- NYIGF Trend Watch: Red, White, and British
- NYIGF Trend: Chairs for Children
- Lab bench from kitchen cabinets
- Veranda and Tara Shaw Maison
- Fret not, use an Ikea pencil
- ▼ February (90)
- ► 2009 (952)
- ► 2008 (726)
- ► 2007 (531)
- ► 2006 (137)