NYIGF Report: Pillows on Parade

I toured the New York International Gift Fair on Sunday with my friend and fellow designer Kevin Isbell as well as my friend Kelly Reynolds from Hello Robertson and Carleton V. We joked that looking for really interesting and unique items was like looking for a needle in a haystack but one booth that made us stop dead in our tracks was Julian Mejia Design. His Liberty print pillows above are so beautiful yet simple that I wonder why I've never seen them before! I've always loved Libery and I actually owned a dress from J.Crew many years ago that was made from the same yellow and aqua sunflower print on one of the pillows above! He also designs lovely placemats and napkins too. Definitely check him out!

I wish I had taken more photos of pretty pillows at Dransfield & Ross but this silk pillow above gives you an idea of their beautiful designs! Pillows are always a great way to change the design of a room without spending a lot of money.

Oomph was the big hit at the NYIGF in August and they are back this time with some new table designs and colors but their pillows also have a lot of oomph.

The Oomph pillows come in many great colors, patterns and styles including the fun lobster print.

The Design Legacy booth was huge and full of fun finds but I really liked their botanical print pillows and chair.

If none of those pillows float your boat, you can always check out the embroidered styles over at Jonathan Adler. Funny how all of the sudden I feel ready for nap!

Photos by Heather Clawson for Habitually Chic

Check out this stream