Wednesday, March 9, 2011
Materials: deep kitchen drawer (any width)
Description: This really just involves adding another support arm to a deep kitchen drawer, that intern holds the ikea drawer dividers high enough to accomodate standard files. This works great considering the deep drawers have a 100 lb. weight limit. The soft closers can be (recommended) used as well. I used wood 2x2's and kerffed them to the original drawer back.
To do again I would probably paint the wood primer gray to mimic the drawer insides. A simple screw through the end of the second support arm holds it to the 2x2. New holes are required (same size as original) for the drawer front end of the support arm.
~ Don Van Dijk, Palm Springs CA
- Lillangen bathroom remodel
- Electrified rat
- Mismatched kitchen doors
- An Ikea Kura bed felt playhouse
- IKEA vases for a translucent rounded bathroom wall...
- Billy-Benno Corner Bookshelves
- Bathroom makeover
- Cat safe planter
- Akurum deep drawer file cabinet
- Expedit square into a stereo cabinet
- Rack for your Pc/Hi-fi system
- Hultet-framed Clock
- Beethoven Grono Lamp
- Expedit Paper Trays
- Lack Wall of Shoe Shelves and Storage
- Game Controller Management System
- Ralph Lauren Home: Part Deux
- Sponsor Spotlight Discount: CassaDecor
- A Little R & R
- Giveaway weekend!
- Walk through my Pax doors!
- Chic Soiree and Spring at Ralph Lauren
- Computer table with shelf for printer
- Malm Headboard Hack with Recessed Ridge for Hiding...
- Dog chair
- Question and Answer Period
- Ikea Spice Rack Hack - The Warli Way!
- Semi-home made 'LACKured' media cabinet
- My biggest purge yet!
- DIY Dorothy Draper Chests
- Eco-chic headboard
- Neutral Territory
- Besta Boas Chalkboard Room Divider
- March Madness
- Soho Beach House Miami: More Interiors
- Solar powered jewellery display
- Rolling Craft Table
- Laptop Desk
- ▼ March (38)
- ► 2010 (1372)
- ► 2009 (952)
- ► 2008 (726)
- ► 2007 (531)
- ► 2006 (137)