Wednesday, March 9, 2011
Materials: Rationell Variera, Kardemumma, wire, plants
Description: Why only use your Rationell Variera for plastic bags in the kitchen? I hang it on my wall in the living room. Now my cats can't reach the plants in it. I also put one of my speakers it.
For the upper plant I made a sort of a rack out of wire so it don't flatten the one below.
The pots for the plants I've used are the smallest Kardemumma, they exactly fits.
- Lillangen bathroom remodel
- Electrified rat
- Mismatched kitchen doors
- An Ikea Kura bed felt playhouse
- IKEA vases for a translucent rounded bathroom wall...
- Billy-Benno Corner Bookshelves
- Bathroom makeover
- Cat safe planter
- Akurum deep drawer file cabinet
- Expedit square into a stereo cabinet
- Rack for your Pc/Hi-fi system
- Hultet-framed Clock
- Beethoven Grono Lamp
- Expedit Paper Trays
- Lack Wall of Shoe Shelves and Storage
- Game Controller Management System
- Ralph Lauren Home: Part Deux
- Sponsor Spotlight Discount: CassaDecor
- A Little R & R
- Giveaway weekend!
- Walk through my Pax doors!
- Chic Soiree and Spring at Ralph Lauren
- Computer table with shelf for printer
- Malm Headboard Hack with Recessed Ridge for Hiding...
- Dog chair
- Question and Answer Period
- Ikea Spice Rack Hack - The Warli Way!
- Semi-home made 'LACKured' media cabinet
- My biggest purge yet!
- DIY Dorothy Draper Chests
- Eco-chic headboard
- Neutral Territory
- Besta Boas Chalkboard Room Divider
- March Madness
- Soho Beach House Miami: More Interiors
- Solar powered jewellery display
- Rolling Craft Table
- Laptop Desk
- ▼ March (38)
- ► 2010 (1372)
- ► 2009 (952)
- ► 2008 (726)
- ► 2007 (531)
- ► 2006 (137)