Wednesday, March 2, 2011
Materials: Rykene bed, particle board, hammer, saw, drill, staple gun, cotton fabric, burlap, 8 wooden buttons, an old mattress pad (or foam cut to fit your headboard), strong thread, extra long doll needle
Description: My boyfriend and I were tired of our old Ikea Rykene headboard. We wanted something modern and naturalistic and came up with this ecofriendly project. We used burlap as our fabric, old wooden buttons and an old mattress pad that was headed for the dumpster.
Click to read more>>
- Lillangen bathroom remodel
- Electrified rat
- Mismatched kitchen doors
- An Ikea Kura bed felt playhouse
- IKEA vases for a translucent rounded bathroom wall...
- Billy-Benno Corner Bookshelves
- Bathroom makeover
- Cat safe planter
- Akurum deep drawer file cabinet
- Expedit square into a stereo cabinet
- Rack for your Pc/Hi-fi system
- Hultet-framed Clock
- Beethoven Grono Lamp
- Expedit Paper Trays
- Lack Wall of Shoe Shelves and Storage
- Game Controller Management System
- Ralph Lauren Home: Part Deux
- Sponsor Spotlight Discount: CassaDecor
- A Little R & R
- Giveaway weekend!
- Walk through my Pax doors!
- Chic Soiree and Spring at Ralph Lauren
- Computer table with shelf for printer
- Malm Headboard Hack with Recessed Ridge for Hiding...
- Dog chair
- Question and Answer Period
- Ikea Spice Rack Hack - The Warli Way!
- Semi-home made 'LACKured' media cabinet
- My biggest purge yet!
- DIY Dorothy Draper Chests
- Eco-chic headboard
- Neutral Territory
- Besta Boas Chalkboard Room Divider
- March Madness
- Soho Beach House Miami: More Interiors
- Solar powered jewellery display
- Rolling Craft Table
- Laptop Desk
- ▼ March (38)
- ► 2010 (1372)
- ► 2009 (952)
- ► 2008 (726)
- ► 2007 (531)
- ► 2006 (137)