Hair Apparent

Every time I go to see my colorist (no, I'm not naturally this blonde) I take a photo of Jennifer Aniston with me and tell her that's what I want it to look like. After seeing Jennifer in the December 2008 issue of Vogue, I realize now that it will never look that good because I am not a movie star or a resident of sunny California. But one can dream.

The article is just as good as the beautiful photos by Craig McDean including the beyond gorgeous one above. I especially love it when she says, "Somebody once said, Everything you want in the world is just right outside your comfort zone. Everythingyoucouldpossiblywant!" Amen sister. So I encourage you to step outside your comfort zone today. I'll be doing that too but first I have make a hair appointment!

Check out this stream