I'm in the giving mood!


Take advantage of this...I'm all misty and googly and warm-hearted this weekend. (NO, I'm not pregnant!!) Feeling the holiday love, maybe? I don't know what it is. But I was in Joann's today and thought since so many of you mentioned you don't have access to a Joann's to purchase one of the big honkin' letters I used for the monogram here, I figured I would buy one for you.

Yes, I know, I rock. Seriously. I know.

Soooo...this weekend, leave a comment, and I'll randomly pick one of you on Monday to receive your BIG HUGE MASSIVE letter you can fluff/garland/spray paint to your hearts content!! I still haven't figured out how I'll package this baby up for shipping, but no worries! (If you have an Ikea/Ballard outlet/NKOTB concert near you, I may just drive it out to you.)

Just comment and tell me what letter you want! Have fun! ;)

P.S. I am SO behind on a load of shout outs...coming this weekend, I swear!!

P.P.S. Even if you have a Joann's nearby, enter! Feel the love.

Check out this stream