And the winners are...

I know you've been waiting ALL weekend for this! (Not.)

Drum roll please...

CARRIE! From Carrie's Little World got the big letter!!

And...

SARAH from In My Own Little Corner won a letter as well. (This one will be slightly smaller than the HUGE one.)

And just because I couldn't stop there...I picked one more for another smaller letter...

PAM from Pam's Place/Blue Lady Bug you are the third winner!

If shipping isn't bad, I may pick a four/fifth/sixth, I'll let you know! I was SO serious about this -- I used a random-number-picker on the internet! :) If I had a million bucks, I would send every single one of you a big fat honkin' letter. Really, I would.

Ladies, please e-mail me your address (see the sidebar) and let me know your letter. This is SO FUN!! Yeah!!

Check out this stream