Bench and coffee table in one

It's a bench but Melanie makes it do double (and triple) duty as a coffee table and some times computer table. I like that the "tables" are removable and can be repositioned to where you want them to be.

This is an Ikea hack I made some time ago. As I'm not a big fan of couch tables - and a very big fan of putting your feet up high when sitting on the couch. Though I write a cook blog, I am generally a creative and crafty person: I write, I sew and crochet and I occasionally build my own furniture.

My "coffee table" consists of an Ikea zebra bench (I think it's out of range now, it was in the office department), a white version of Flort remote control pocket and 2 simple U-shaped tables made out of plywood from the hardware store.

Click to read more>>

Check out this stream