Living in LA

Since I'm off to LaLa Land, I thought I'd take this time to post some great Los Angeles homes. This one belongs to the chic married couple Michael Govan and Katherine Ross and family. He's the Director of the Los Angeles County Museum of Art (LACMA) and she has worked in public relations for LVMH. Not sure if she's still with them but regardless, this is one fashionable family! When they moved to LA, they wanted a Richard Neutra house but has clearly made due with this lovely home filled with their art collection as well as pieces borrowed from the museum. When I think of California design, I often think of mid-century modern furniture and I love all the bright colors they used for their pieces. It's a pop art paradise! Enjoy!









Photos by Francois Halard for May 2008 issue of Vogue

Check out this stream