- pax wardrobe - i don't want to pay for the glass sliding doors... i was thinking of gettting a pax frame, buying the malm sliding door runners, and then buying plexiglass of a pleasing sort and making sliding doors out of that. has anyone tried this?
- failing that, i might go for aneboda doors (pix, right) ... but i hate the plastic on the center panel! does anyone know if it's possible to remove their cheap plastic panel and insert something else more sturdy and/or attractive? i'm not sure how the plastic is attached to the door, if it can be unscrewed, or cut out, or what." - michelle
Wednesday, February 21, 2007
"i have two questions and i wonder if anyone can help.
- ► 2010 (1372)
- ► 2009 (952)
- ► 2008 (726)
- winning ikea storage
- kai's sleek stolmen desk
- ikeahacker forums now open!
- ikea pet bed
- ikeahacker forums coming soon!
- ikea spotting: soyburger's mac basement
- an effektiv bar counter
- can i make customised pax plexiglass sliding doors...
- play it again, zach!
- oppli tv bench
- cute draft stopper
- ivar media centre
- ikea bed making contest
- weave your own style into ikea
- the kullen gets glam
- do you have problems ordering ikea online?
- jerker desk cable management hack
- the genius ikea hack contest
- a mid-century inspired tufted headboard
- custom made footstool cover
- ikea fabric shopping tote
- peek-a-boo billy
- need help choosing bookcases for heavy books
- 50 cent cord dispenser
- we have a winner
- announcement: ikea recalls parodi vase
- play kitchen for under $200
- ▼ February (28)
- ► 2006 (137)