this has got to the cutest hack ever. zen bliss put together an absolute doll of a play kitchen using parts of the ikea ivar storage system. [via windsor peak press message boards]
"all in, the cost was $200 including all hardware, materials, and a special drill bit to sink the extra hinges on the fridge. the cabinet & tv cart are ivar from ikea, other wood parts are from michael's and pearl art center. i'll probably add shelves or hooks later but i couldn't commit, so for now, the backsplash is bare." link.
did you notice the "oven" with the pull-down glass door? it's made from a photo frame! is that cool or what? thanks, heather, for the tip!
- ► 2010 (1372)
- ► 2009 (952)
- ► 2008 (726)
- winning ikea storage
- kai's sleek stolmen desk
- ikeahacker forums now open!
- ikea pet bed
- ikeahacker forums coming soon!
- ikea spotting: soyburger's mac basement
- an effektiv bar counter
- can i make customised pax plexiglass sliding doors...
- play it again, zach!
- oppli tv bench
- cute draft stopper
- ivar media centre
- ikea bed making contest
- weave your own style into ikea
- the kullen gets glam
- do you have problems ordering ikea online?
- jerker desk cable management hack
- the genius ikea hack contest
- a mid-century inspired tufted headboard
- custom made footstool cover
- ikea fabric shopping tote
- peek-a-boo billy
- need help choosing bookcases for heavy books
- 50 cent cord dispenser
- we have a winner
- announcement: ikea recalls parodi vase
- play kitchen for under $200
- ▼ February (28)
- ► 2006 (137)