while i do like the minimalist non-fussy look of ikea items, there are times when a girl needs some frills. this simple but sweet embellishment of the polarvide blanket by jennifer w of the felt mouse does just that.
nothing over the top but enough to make your mass-produced ikea item so much more personal and homely.
a clever bit of advice from jennifer: "drag a new ribbon through the holes by pinning it to the first ribbon you wove through. in this way you can change your look in seconds without having to weave through all of the holes again!" link.
- ► 2010 (1372)
- ► 2009 (952)
- ► 2008 (726)
- winning ikea storage
- kai's sleek stolmen desk
- ikeahacker forums now open!
- ikea pet bed
- ikeahacker forums coming soon!
- ikea spotting: soyburger's mac basement
- an effektiv bar counter
- can i make customised pax plexiglass sliding doors...
- play it again, zach!
- oppli tv bench
- cute draft stopper
- ivar media centre
- ikea bed making contest
- weave your own style into ikea
- the kullen gets glam
- do you have problems ordering ikea online?
- jerker desk cable management hack
- the genius ikea hack contest
- a mid-century inspired tufted headboard
- custom made footstool cover
- ikea fabric shopping tote
- peek-a-boo billy
- need help choosing bookcases for heavy books
- 50 cent cord dispenser
- we have a winner
- announcement: ikea recalls parodi vase
- play kitchen for under $200
- ▼ February (28)
- ► 2006 (137)