here's a double bonus from francine reculez of milano, italy. one of them even won a prize in an "ikea decorated items" contest.
francine adds, "the first is a piece using the ivar storage system, added with a couple of home-made cabinet doors and decorated with sides from vegetable & fruit wooden cases. of course, it stands in my kitchen."
"the second piece is a wooden cabinet from a few years ago, no longer in the ikea production line. i simply painted them with acrylic paint (bronze, light gold, dark gold and silver) and pasted on ikea wooden leaves. i also wrote some lines of poetry."
i can see why this beauty bagged the prize.
- ► 2010 (1372)
- ► 2009 (952)
- ► 2008 (726)
- winning ikea storage
- kai's sleek stolmen desk
- ikeahacker forums now open!
- ikea pet bed
- ikeahacker forums coming soon!
- ikea spotting: soyburger's mac basement
- an effektiv bar counter
- can i make customised pax plexiglass sliding doors...
- play it again, zach!
- oppli tv bench
- cute draft stopper
- ivar media centre
- ikea bed making contest
- weave your own style into ikea
- the kullen gets glam
- do you have problems ordering ikea online?
- jerker desk cable management hack
- the genius ikea hack contest
- a mid-century inspired tufted headboard
- custom made footstool cover
- ikea fabric shopping tote
- peek-a-boo billy
- need help choosing bookcases for heavy books
- 50 cent cord dispenser
- we have a winner
- announcement: ikea recalls parodi vase
- play kitchen for under $200
- ▼ February (28)
- ► 2006 (137)