well, i've been working on a new thingamajig for ikeahacker. with the increase in traffic, i've been receiving quite a few hacks, hacker help questions and mail in general. which are all good. do keep them coming.
that said, i feel that i am a bottleneck to the process, especially the "hacker help" section. i currently post one or two hacker help questions per week, which simply translate to a long, long wait. very frustrating if you're looking for answers, like NOW!
so, in a day or two, depending on how much sleep i get, you will get to post your questions at the ikeahacker forums. it's not quite done yet, still some minor tweaks and should be ready to roll.
if you do have a question, please do hold off emailing it to me and wait for the forum launch.
- ► 2010 (1372)
- ► 2009 (952)
- ► 2008 (726)
- winning ikea storage
- kai's sleek stolmen desk
- ikeahacker forums now open!
- ikea pet bed
- ikeahacker forums coming soon!
- ikea spotting: soyburger's mac basement
- an effektiv bar counter
- can i make customised pax plexiglass sliding doors...
- play it again, zach!
- oppli tv bench
- cute draft stopper
- ivar media centre
- ikea bed making contest
- weave your own style into ikea
- the kullen gets glam
- do you have problems ordering ikea online?
- jerker desk cable management hack
- the genius ikea hack contest
- a mid-century inspired tufted headboard
- custom made footstool cover
- ikea fabric shopping tote
- peek-a-boo billy
- need help choosing bookcases for heavy books
- 50 cent cord dispenser
- we have a winner
- announcement: ikea recalls parodi vase
- play kitchen for under $200
- ▼ February (28)
- ► 2006 (137)